Please be advised, all “Landed” clubs in the AANR-SW region are open for business. However, it is advised that you contact the club before visiting, since each club has its own policy regarding visitors. Some “Non-Landed” Clubs (House party, travel clubs etc.) have started to schedule outdoor events again, check their websites for updates!!
Mission: The acceptance of social nudism and nude recreation in this region
Feel the Freedom
The purpose of AANR-SW is to protect, publicize and promote the practice of social nudism in a wholesome, family environment, at resorts and clubs chartered by American Association for Nude Recreation (AANR) and at such places where social nudism is legal under all city, state and federal laws.
To promote family nudism through education, and give service and advice to newly formed social clubs and groups and others who are planning to start such a club, to give assistance to affiliated parks and other such places legalized to practice nudism.
This year 2021, AANR will be celebrating its 90th Anniversary on July 10th. AANR clubs throughout the US and Canada are planning special events on that day, so check out your local club’s events and come join us!!
- President’s Message (Updated 07/06/21)
- B.E.A.C.H.E.S Foundation Institute – Article on Florida’s Beaches (7/6/21)
- AANR-SW Officers Update – June 2021
- 2021 Calendar of Events (Updated 01/31/21)
- Nude Racing Series Schedule for 2021 now posted 1/31/21
- Wildwood – April 24th – Race Results now posted (4/28/21)
- Oaklake Trails – May 8th – Race Results now posted (5/10/21)
- Ted Peck’s AANR-SW Trustee Report 6-3-21
- Bluebonnet Nudist Park Calendar of Events 2021
- 90th AANRversary – July 10th – All AANR Clubs
- HCN Boat Party – Sept. 11
- 5K Run – Bluebonnet – Sept. 18th – “Bare as you Dare”
- 5K Run – Star Ranch – Oct. 9th – “Chilly Cheeks 5K”
The AANR-SW Nude Racing Series consists of clothing-optional 5K runs at four participating AANR-SW clubs.
For more information about the Nude Racing Series Click Here
Note: Due to the uncertainty of the Covid-19 Virus status at the scheduled dates, alternate dates have been selected. Dates could change throughout the year, so check the website often for updates. Please be aware some clubs will not accept registrations the day of, and you must be pre-registered, always check the website of the local club for race details!!